About our business:
We are a growing company who values our employees and customers, we want to be able to provide our customers with the BEST telecommunication solutions.
As a Retail Sales Associate at Vodafone, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a genuine interest in people and technology. Naturally, you thrive under pressure whilst having the ability to maintain a positive and proactive outlook. You are seen by others as a self-motivated, confident & trustworthy team player.
Key Daily Tasks:
· Maximise sales opportunities at all times through the provision of extraordinary levels of customer service.
· Ensure store and individual targets are met on a regular basis.
· Assist the Store Leadership team in ensuring that the store meets visual presentation expectations.
· Assist in conducting quality stock-takes where required.
· Ensure all Company and Vodafone communications are read and understood including emails and bulletins.
· Be familiar with the complete product range in store, including the features and benefits of all products and plans.
· Complete relevant training programs.
What is in it for you?
We can offer you the opportunity to create the future - yours and ours - through exposure to experiences that develop and challenge you. We will give you the training and support to be your best as well as;
- Realistic targets with commissions.
- Monthly competitions/incentives.
- At Vodafone, we believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. Joining a global company, you will be faced with loads of variety in an environment that respects, values and makes the most of people’s individual differences.
- You will be joining a diverse, goal orientated and customer focused environment that gets you thinking outside the box. You will be part of an encouraging and supportive team where you can be yourself and make your mark in delivering personalised and memorable experiences for our customers.
Have you got what it takes to join?
- Minimum 1 year Sales Experience within Telecommunications preferable, however not a pre-requisite.
- Previous retail sales experience with a proven record of exceeding targets (preferably telco experience) 1 year minimum.
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be flexible to work weekends and late nights.
- Must be willing to travel between stores when required.
- Must be willing to attend training after hours.
This can be a Full-time or Part-time position working on a rotating roster that includes weekends, flexibility with availability is essential. To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian or New Zealand resident, applicants on a Visa will need unrestricted working rights. Students welcome to apply. The future is exciting. Ready?
If this job suits you, please send through your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.50 – $34.71 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)