Job descriptionJob no: 510179
Work type: Salaried
Categories: Administration, Marketing
Are you looking to take on a career in Hospitality Sales?
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team and Cross-functional team by managing sales applications providing swift resolution to potential concerns related to our venues or sales processes.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are one of Australia’s fastest growing hospitality organisations, operating over 170 of the country’s most loved bars, pubs and event spaces including some of Melbourne’s favourites Hopscotch, Fargo & Co, College Lawn, the Duke of Wellington, Village Belle and the Middle Park Hotel.
We are a dynamic team with a relaxed, friendly culture, we offer a competitive salary, and we always reward hard work and success!
What are we looking for?
- Timely response to Sales administrative jobs or potential sales platform issues.
- Working closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of our sales platforms.
- Accurately inputting sales data in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Working as part of an energetic and passionate team
- Other administration as required across other departments
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a sales or administrative environment would be highly regarded.
- A drive to source and better sales platforms.
- Exceptional organisational, administration and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft programs / IT skill
What will you be served in return?
The opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. career in a dynamic company with a relaxed culture. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon.
Advertised: 02 Aug 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time