Job descriptionAs the Scientist you will be responsible for assisting in the provision, maintenance and improvement of a comprehensive pathology service to the Roma Hospital in a multidisciplinary laboratory. The successful applicant will perform complex and diverse technical tasks and engage in independent decision making and judgement on a day to day basis with minimal clinical practice supervision in the analysis of patient specimens. You may be required to participate in 24 hour shift arrangements.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise and skills within a multi-skilled laboratory.
- Ability to participate in a multidisciplinary team on a 5 of 7 day roster with on-call duties outside of rostered hours, and contribute a range of diagnostic skills relevant to the disciplines.
- Ability to apply established principles to the provision of results and advice in a client focussed manner.
- Perform duties with a high degree of independence and with infrequent supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement quality and service improvement activities in accordance with NATA/ISO accreditation/certification.
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A one-page covering letter informing the panel of your skills, personal qualities, and motivation for applying.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job SecurityThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Metro Rehab Petersham NSW 2049 30+ days ago
ESE Recruitment Victoria 12 days ago
Department of Education and Training Melbourne VIC $90,067 - $102,192 a year 5 days ago
Cognizant Sydney NSW 27 days ago
Southern NSW Local Health District Southern Highlands NSW $29.86 - $32.44 an hour 9 days ago
Department of Families, Fairness and Housing Melbourne VIC $90,067 - $102,192 a year 6 days ago
The Turner Group Brisbane QLD 6 days ago
Djirra Abbotsford VIC $100,000 - $104,000 a year 30+ days ago
IntoWork Australia Toowoomba QLD 9 days ago
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd Melbourne VIC $27 - $28 an hour 7 days ago