Do you want to make a positive impact on the world? Sustainable development is at the heart of everything we do.
Seventy-five years ago, we created a home for creative thinkers seeking to solve the world’s biggest challenges. Today, a collective of 16,000+ Arupians gather across the globe from 140 different countries to build a sustainable future.
We strive to create an inclusive environment and give everyone a voice. Diversity drives innovation in our projects and offers empathy to the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from people living with disability and provide workplace adjustments.
At Arup, you’ll do more than work — you’ll shape a better world.
About this role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Senior Commercial Analyst to join our vibrant and enthusiastic Commercial group based in Melbourne for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. You will be providing support primarily to the Melbourne Commercial Lead and play a critical role in supporting the project managers and directors with commercial needs.
What will I do?
- Provide coaching, development, and performance management of the BAs in collaboration with the Commercial Lead role or delegate;
- Responsible for meeting key financial deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet financial targets for the group;
- Assist / provide key support in fee structure and analysis to development pricing strategies when bid managers are bidding for new work;
- Represent Arup at internal and external events, and you may be responsible for designing and delivering events, activities and projects which impact the business; and
- Leading the provision of commercial support to the Melbourne Group locally and regionally in collaboration with the other Commercial Support representatives with assistance from Business Administrators.
What will I bring?
- Recognised tertiary qualifications including relevant industry experience in a commercial support within a consulting business environment; If in the disciplines of financial / accounting / business it would be seen positively, but not essential;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments;
- Enjoy working in a data-driven environment with a positive attitude; and
- Positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines.
Dedicated to sustainable development, the firm is a collective of designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. Founded to be both humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology and rigour to shape a better world.
We create spaces where everyone feels safe, seen and included and able to perform at their best. We take an approach to flexible working that supports the diversity and well-being of our members.
Are you ready to shape a better world?
Our open roles are waiting for you on the Arup careers page. If you like what you see here, apply today.
Arup does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.