- Business partnering role in a high growth development finance division
- One of Australia's leading property groups
- $100k - $120k + Super + Bonus
This top ASX listed diversified property group has a long history of success and innovation. Their culture is engaging, forwards thinking, inclusive and diverse, providing people with long term career opportunities across multiple divisions and roles.
As part of their Developments Finance team you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with development and project managers to provide financial decision support
- Monthly project reporting, analysis and presentations
- Setting and managing project forecasts
- Annual business planning and budgeting
- Exec and board reporting
- P&L and Balance Sheet management
- Delivery of commercial insights and analysis
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 4+ years' experience either as a Management Accountant/Analyst or be looking for your first move from an Audit or Business Services firm. Property experience is useful but not essential. You will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate with others, achieve results, communicate financial information in a commercial setting, and overall have a customer-service approach.
To apply for this role please email your resume to [email protected] quoting reference CD9534.