Hey there Laser & Skin Therapists…
your new FUTURE starts here!
Are you TIRED of working on the conveyer belt of beauty & laser therapy?
Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED and UNDERDEVELOPED in your current role?
Are you looking for a FUN TEAM? (some call us a little crazy and we’re ok with that haha).
Are you looking for a team that CARES about their clients and each other?
Then search no more …
We’re looking for a very special someone to join our very special team, and that someone could be YOU!
As the leading (and largest) laser & skin treatment company in Australia, Laser Clinics Australia Prahran are expanding and we are looking for superstar beauty therapists to join our dynamic team. Feeling excited yet …?
Here’s a little about us …
We LOVE passion! Passion for our customers! Passion for what we do! Passion for making a difference! We LOVE learning all we can about our wonderful customers, the incredible treatments & products we offer, and how we can bring our best selves every day. We work hard but we laugh (a LOT) everyday! Most of all, we care about each other and the difference we can make.
What does the role entail?
- Performing laser hair removal using Candela medical grade lasers
- Performing skin treatments including skin needling, advanced facials, microdermabrasion, skin peels, LED light therapy, laser pigment and red vein removal and skin tightening
- Skin consultations and providing treatment plan recommendations and skincare advice
- Opportunity to learn advanced skin and body treatments including CoolSculpting®, Kleresca® and BBL HERO
Culture and Benefits:
- Bonuses, incentives, product and injectables discounts and free treatments and uniforms
- Secure and long-term career opportunity within a fun, friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement (we love to promote internally!)
- Extensive paid initial and ongoing training with our dedicated training team, catered to support you and your continued education for all treatments both in-clinic & at our LCA training school
- Work alongside like-minded therapists in an energetic, supportive and encouraging small family business
- Regular team social events and dinners
- Enjoy a great work/life balance, with full-time or casual opportunities to suit your lifestyle!
- Training in new treatments & products, such as Kleresca®, Broadband Light Therapy (BBL), and CoolSculpting®
- Unique company incentives including signature long service gifts!
- An invitation to our Annual Black-tie Gala Dinner for top performers, held at a surprise location
- The opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
- Be recognised for your efforts and outstanding customer service
Now about you …
You enjoy being part of a strong team, but you also love the thrill of bringing your best game. You’re totally into skin, beauty and everything that makes us FEEL AMAZING! You love learning and developing yourself both personally & professionally. You respect punctuality and time, and can work within an efficient system.
What we need from you?
Your TOOLKIT! (aka skills and experience and all that cool stuff)
- Hold a Certificate III, IV or a Diploma of Beauty Therapy/Bachelor of Dermal Science
- Previous experience performing advanced skin and laser treatments
- Ideally 12 months experience in a clinical environment
- A big passion to develop yourself and grow with the business
If you are a dedicated and passionate beauty therapist, and have the motivation to take your career to the next level, then we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Rotating roster
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Certificate I - IV (Preferred)
- beauty therapy: 1 year (Required)
- Australia (Required)