Job descriptionOverview Ever worked on a product where the requirements were dictated to you by stakeholders? Not at Link! We believe in Human-Centered Design, empowered teams, and design based on insight. Which means you will be working on a cross-functional team who all share the same focus: learning from our customers and using that knowledge to decide what problems to solve and how to solve them. As a Senior UX Designer at Link, you will drive design execution for our cornerstone B2B platform product —including designing products, experiences and features for our business customers from scratch or incrementally. You will work to create and constantly iterate and improve the current proposed experience on new modules of the platform we are in the process of migrating. You will collaborate with product management, researchers and engineers to identify and minimise user friction. Your goal is to delight our customers and to do so while communicating a challenging product space and information to our customers. You are a hands-on designer who is familiar with and is competent in both UX & visual design, as well as supporting user research. You will work across small and large projects with responsibility to create beautifully designed artefacts, wireframes, prototype and design documentation. Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Create low and high-fidelity workable prototypes and wireframes that support user testing and requirement gathering
- Create high fidelity visuals that demonstrate future state experiences to support client pitches, our website, landing pages and user flows
- Support various project delivery teams to ensure design intentions are accurately conveyed and developer outputs meet specification. This includes generating the assets required for delivery, including creative assets, style guides, mockups and prototypes
- Support the documentation and presentation of user research findings, functional requirements and design rationale
- Contribute to embedding design as a strategic entity within Link Group, advocating for human-centred design and its benefits
- Plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks against competing timeframes
- Communicate and work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Be a thought leader in design and be able to help build business capabilities around the design process
- 5+ years’ experience in a UX/UI design role with a strong portfolio of relevant work
- A passion for creating intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces that delight end users and solve business problems
- Collaboration skills, with the ability to work in cross functional teams
- Capable with tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe CC, Figma, Balsamic, UX Pin etc. but be just as comfortable with paper and a pen
- Demonstrated experience understanding the nuances across mobile, tablet and desktop, both websites and applications.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, bringing them on the journey and demonstrating the value of design
- Some experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS and front-end development
- Proven capability to self-start and proactively problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, have attention to detail, with great execution.
- Be creative and open-minded working with a brand that is results driven and data heavy
- Go-getter with a willingness to go beyond what is expected, with exceptional levels of initiative, empathy and proactivity
- A natural desire to adopt a way of working similar to that of the design thinking processes - discovery, define, develop, deliver
- Experiencing working with product management in the B2B financial services
- Previously worked end to end from research to design to delivery
- Previously worked in an agile environment
Apply now with your resume highlighting your skills and recent achievements.
Link Group is a leading fund administration and share registry specialist. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients' needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
Our Corporate Markets division provides clients with a comprehensive corporate market offering that connects issuers to their stakeholders. Our uniquely integrated range of corporate markets capabilities includes shareholder management and analytics, stakeholder engagement, share and unit registry, and employee share plans. We also offer company secretarial support, as well as various specialist offerings such as insolvency solutions. We operate in twelve countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, United Kingdom and Europe.
Our teams combine a wealth of industry experience with a rigorous focus on client management to deliver a premium service underpinned by market leading digital technology provided by our Technology division .
Link Group is building a dynamic, client focused, caring and inclusive culture that is built on the foundations of an entrepreneurial spirit, effective risk management, empathy and trust, and underpinned by its core values.
We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of our people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where our people can thrive and their wellbeing is supported. We know that diversity drives better client outcomes, continuous improvement, and growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.