Job descriptionService Desk Support Specialist The Reece name is probably best known for plumbing. But we’re much more than that!!
As part of Reeetech, you’ll join a 250+ strong team that handles everything from Product Management and Engineering to Data and AI.
We’ve built a world-class product and design culture. Collaborative, non-hierarchal, diverse, and humble. We work with leading technologies and frameworks. And we’re constantly exploring new tools and methodologies that can get us closer to our vision. Operating out of our new Head Office in Cremorne (Melbourne), Reecetech offers outstanding career development opportunities as well as job flexibility and stability.
What we can offer you
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Learning & professional development opportunities
- Team member discounts on company products
- Talk to us about our flexible work opportunities
What can you expect?
As a Service Desk Support Specialist within the Service Desk team, you will be an important part of the Reecetech Technology Operations team, reporting directly to the Service Desk Team Lead. You will play a key role in the day-to-day support of the Reecetech Service Desk in both a BAU and Project capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance and advise
- Documenting and updating incidents and requests in the call ticketing system (currently ServiceNow)
- Following documented incident and request procedures
- Contribute to the knowledge base by adding/updating procedures as required
- Manage all tickets within agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Escalate tickets in a timely manner where required
- Ensure the move/add/change of any assets are updated in the CMDB
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical staff
- Analytical aptitude for understanding business-critical issues and escalation processes
- Demonstrated experience in operating within an IT support team environment and in meeting deadlines
- Ability to utilise ServiceNow or similar service desk applications
- Strong general knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft stack of applications, Windows 10, 0365, Apple products, printers and peripherals
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of components such as computer hardware, mobile phones, operating systems and user applications.
- A strong understanding of ITIL and customer service principles – ideally ITIL Foundations
If this feels like the right fit for you, apply now!
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We're a successful company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don't mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We're looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!