Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Multi-Modality Customer Service Engineer based in Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Reporting to the Team Leader, the primary function of your role will be to carry out day to day service, maintenance and/or installation activities throughout Queensland with minimal supervision ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You fulfil the customer's needs for Preventative Maintenance, any updates/upgrades, corrective service, installations and/or workshop repairs in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy)
- You timely complete Service Reports with good liaison with the Customer Care Centre, management, sales, marketing and/or customers ensuring current location and job status is communicated back to Customer Call Centre
- You comply with all Environment & Safety policies, service escalation procedures and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the jobholder are passed to the relevant department for action
- You maintain personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including 'self learning', computer based and 'on the job' training
Your qualifications and experience:
- Technical or University training/education is essential
- Experience in service, maintenance and/or installation activities on relevant medical technologies
- Experience with Computed Technology (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) is preferred
- Ideally hold a current electrical and radiation license
- Current unrestricted, open driver's license is essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong communicator
- You have a strong ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally
- You have a strong ability to problem-solve and work under pressure
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 17 September 2022 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time