Store Supervisor | CarindaleDate: Aug 3, 2022 Brand: OPSM Location: Carindale, AU, 4152
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. Formed in 2018 by the combination of Essilor and Luxottica, our Company combines two centuries of innovation and human endeavour to elevate vision care and the consumer experience around it. We are home to the most loved and widely-recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands. Our advanced lens technologies include Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, Stellest and Transitions. We offer superior shopping and patient experiences with a network of 18,000 stores including world-class retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Viganò and GrandVision.
Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more. In 2021, the Company’s milestones included a collaboration with Meta to launch Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses; the acquisition of GrandVision bringing 39,000 new employees into our family; expansion of our International Employee Shareholding community, and the launch of Eyes on the Planet, our strategic approach to sustainability.
In Australia and New Zealand, we operate the iconic retail and eye care brands: Sunglass Hut, OPSM, Ray-ban and Laubman & Pank.
See yourself at OPSM!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Store Supervisor for our OPSM Carindale store to support and motivate the team to deliver exceptional results!
Our team is dedicated to our cause, to see the beauty in life and love to give back! We further support this cause through our charity partner, OneSight. We offer local and global volunteering opportunities, OneSight volunteer leave, and the ability to become a global ambassador.
By joining our team, you will:
- Work with luxury, high fashion brands like Ray-Ban, Prada, Gucci, Tiffany & Co amongst so many more
- Enjoy our Avanti Bonus scheme plan which rewards your ability to hit and exceed targets/KPIs.
- Participate in our rewards and recognition program that offers health insurance discounts, novated leasing among others as well as a generous yearly product allowance for you to spend on our brands!
- Learn the ropes under our world-class training program, offered by our dedicated training team, in-store mentors, and Luxottica University to support you on your career with OPSM and the wider Luxottica Group.
Are you looking to make an impact?
We pride ourselves on delivering premium service to our customers from the moment they walk through our doors, identifying their eyecare needs and requirements, including pre-testing, dispensing, to finally customising high-fashion frames and lenses to suit their lifestyle.
In this critical role, you will:
- Build a high performing team driven to achieve set KPIs and sales targets
- Create a customer-centric environment and act as a role model
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and inspire best practice
- Lead and engage the team to embrace change and innovation
- Retail management experience in high volume, fast paced retail environments
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements within a KPI structure
- Ability to coach, lead, inspire and engage retail team members
- Proven problem-solving ability and excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Optical experience is highly desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training
Ready to apply?
If you are love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now!
Click apply now or get in touch with us via [email protected]
We embrace diversity and encourage all interested applicants from different backgrounds to apply
Essilor Luxottica has announced it will be requiring Australian and New Zealand team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica's core strengths.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Ophthalmic, Manager, Retail, Healthcare, Management