WHO ARE WE?
Tecala is an award-winning national ICT managed services provider. We work hard to help our customers transform their businesses through the innovative use of technology and need more great people to join our vibrant and growing team.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and consistently delivering the right solution for our customers. You have the opportunity to become part of a supportive team, working together to provide solutions that make a difference to our broad customer base. If you are passionate about technology and motivated by assisting customers in improving their ICT operations, you will thrive with us.
about THE ROLE
As a Support Engineer, you are our front line, delivering support to our customers in relation to our broad private cloud offerings and accompanying managed services. Daily duties will have you engaging directly with remote end-users to provide technical assistance in predominately Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix-based solutions. The client-facing nature of this role requires that oral and written communication skills are of utmost importance, as is the ability to get “hands-on” when required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
The ‘Must haves’:
- A genuine “customer first” focus
- Demonstrated experience working in comparable Service Desk position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1–2-years’ experience supporting the following technologies: Microsoft – Windows Server, O365, Windows 7-10, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, and Cloud technologies.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and co-workers
- Good time management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility around shift-work, staggered between 6am and 10pm, standard business days.
The ‘nice to haves’:
- Experience working within an ITSM environment and familiarity with ITIL processes
- ITIL Foundations accreditation
- Current industry or tertiary qualifications
- Experience within a System Integrator or Managed Services provider
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if our team is happy, we’re happy!
- A company that lives and breathes its Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- A collaborative, supportive, and enthusiastic team
- A competitive remuneration package – including performance-based bonuses.
- Tailored career development plans to suit your aspirations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements (full-time and part-time positions are available, work from home opportunities)
- Birthday Leave
Note: As an essential part of our hiring process, you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re excited about the opportunity to make a difference in our business, meet the musts and tick some maybes, then apply now.
Be sure to include a cover letter and CV to support your application.
No agencies please – we’ve got this one covered.
Please include answers to the following questions in your application:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have as a support engineer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?