Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Electrical Technician in Rouse Hill, New South Wales.
- Carry out the test of trains in accordance with the testing procedure and as per the delivery schedule.
- Understand in detail the Acceptance Criteria of the customer for the Project/Product.
- Carry out the systematic Hand Over from Manufacturing.
- Ensure that all Serial Test Procedures are covered and the completion of test reports
- Manage the repair of failures as soon as they appear.
- In case of unsolved deviations, escalate to the EPU Test Manager.
- Work in a team spirit and transparency with its shift and the other shift.
- Escalate any non-up-to-date testing tools.
- Complies with EHS procedures.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Minimum license degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Industrial activities related to Electrical, Control, onboard communications & network systems within process industry, railways or factory automation
- Good knowledge in IT tools and smart devices
- Be familiar with high risk activities in association with Electrical work and EHS requirements
- Have a good technical level in electrical, electronic, mechanical and networks domains
- Ability to work across sites/functions in a multi-cultural environment.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: [email protected]
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing and provide your current Covid-19 Vaccination status.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for other reason(s), please provide those reason(s) in the application for our consideration.
Job Segment: Technician, Testing, Technology