WHY KILCOY GLOBAL FOODS
At Kilcoy Global Foods we provide our staff with a great place to work which includes job security, quality safety standards, lifestyle shifts and the ability to progress within the organisation.
We have a variety of roles and rosters available where you can upskill and increase your earnings and knowledge.
We are seeking Warehouse operators, loaders and scanners to join our team, experience is desired but not required and full training is provided.
Lifestyle roster available - Click here to view a roster
4 on 4 off, 4 on 4 off then 3 on 3off, 3 on 3 off
Day Shift: 5.00am to 4.00pm | 10hours shifts OR
Night Shift: 4.00pm to 3.00am | 10hours shifts
Night Shift: Monday to Friday Roster (9pm - 5am) 7.6hr shifts
- DAY SHIFT;
Level 2 - $24.75 = $240 per week day
30% on weekends = $74.25 per day
- NIGHT SHIFT
Level 2 - $29.35 = $290 per week night
30% on weekends = $74.25 per night
- Capable of repetitive manual tasks and standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Fit and capable of working in a physically demanding role
- Ability to work alongside a diverse workforce
- Own transport or reliable means of getting to work
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- PLENTY OF EXTRA SHIFTS AND OVERTIME AVAILABLE
- Additional 30% penalties for Saturdays and Sundays
- Permanent employment with annual leave + sick leave accruals
- Above award wages
- Great culture and team environment
- A roster system that allows a great work/life balance
- Secure, stable employment
- Experience not required and full training is provided.
- Overtime available
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Onsite canteen and butcher shop
- An easy commute from Caboolture, North Brisbane and close to the Sunshine Coast
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively, you can contact our friendly recruitment team on 07 54224600 or [email protected] or you are welcome to visit us at 4830 D'Aguilar Highway Kilcoy for our Team to assist.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences. Some of the information KGF collects via your application form and resume is “personal” information as defined by the Privacy Act. All information provided via your application form and resume is treated as confidential.
If you are having difficulty attaching your documents, please email these directly to [email protected]
In line with Kilcoy Global Foods COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.